The FIFA World Cup 2022 match Numbr 2 among England Vs Iran will be played on November 21 at the Khalifa Global Arena at 7:00 am (CDT) 6:30 PM in Indian Time and will be communicated real time on television and Jio Film Applications and Site
England are one of the top choices to lift the FIFA World Cup 2022 and will open their FIFA World Cup 2022 mission against Iran in what will be the main apparatus of Gathering B in Qatar 2022
England likewise handily qualified for Qatar 2022 having the best objective differential in the gathering stage. Gareth Southgate’s crew will be certain that they can begin the game with three places, yet Iran will doubtlessly make a valiant effort.
Iran likewise had areas of strength for a run, winning eight out of ten games in the third round of Asian qualifying while at the same time yielding only four objectives. Facing the most elevated positioned Asian side, Britain should be at their best to not experience any resentful.
England vs Iran 2022 Match Details
21st November 2022
6:30 PM (IST)
Khalifa International Stadium
Sports18 SD, Sports18 HD, MTV HD, Sports 18 Khel
JioCinema (App & Website)
Key Players to Watch Out for
England – Harry Kane
Iran –Mehdi Taremi
England vs Iran Possible Line-ups
England Squad: FIFA World Cup 2022
Jordan Pickford,John Stones, Eric Dier, Harry Maguire; Kieran Trippier, Jude Bellingham, Declan Rice, Luke Shaw; Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling; Harry Kane.
Iran Squad: FIFA World Cup 2022
Alireza Beiranvand, Sadegh Moharrami, Mohammad Hossein Kanaanizadegan, Shojae Khalilzadeh, Ehsan Hajsafi; Saeid Ezatolahi; Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Ahmad Nourollahi, Vahid Amiri, Mehdi Taremi; Karim Ansarifard.
My Dream11 Team
Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford
Defenders: Kieran Trippier, Ehsan Hajsafi, Luke Shaw
Midfielders: Bukayo Saka, Jude Bellingham, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Vahid Amiri
Forwards: Raheem Sterling (Vice-Captain), Harry Kane (Captain), Mehdi Taremi
Point to be know
- This is the first ever match between England and Iran
- England have not won in six straight matches, their joint-longest ever winless streak, also doing so in 1925-27 and 1958.
- If they fail to win vs. Iran, it will mark the first-ever seven-match winless streak for England in their history.
- Iran dropped just five points through the final phase of AFC qualifying, which came in a pair of results against South Korea that yielded just a draw and a defeat.
- England were the second-to-last team to score a non-penalty goal in all 2022/23 UEFA Nations League levels, finally scoring two in their 3-3 draw with Germany on the final day of competition. Only San Marino went without a non-penalty goal.
- There will likely be very little for England to savor in this match, but even less for Iran. It’s likely that England come away as comfortable winners here, even if the margin appears thin
- You can be striking and take Britain to win and Under 2.5 objectives at +165, yet On the planet Cup, permitting space for the surprising is an extremely brilliant thought. That decision would expect Britain to win through a perfect sheet, and no one can tell what could be at Iran’s disposal. The brilliant decision is moving to the 3.5 objective aggregate, as the hit to the chances is as yet satisfactory.