The United Arab Emirates is a fascinating country tucked away in the Middle East, on the Persian Gulf at the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula. A culturally colorful country, the Emirates doesn’t stop to amaze with its kaleidoscopic ethnic diversity, and these facts about UAE tell it all. so today we are disused about Facts of UAE .
Facts of UAE
The following are 10 staggering realities about the UAE.
- The world’s oldest natural pearl was uncovered at UAE’s Marawah Island
- The UAE population is made up of over 200 nationalities
- There are no rivers in the UAE
- The UAE was the first country in the world to appoint a minister for artificial intelligence in 2017
- The Arabian Oryx is the national animal of the UAE
- Six of the world’s tallest hotels are in the UAE
- Across the UAE there are 10 airports for commercial services
- Abu Dhabi, the UAE’s capital, has been ranked as the safest city in the world
- The Dubai Police’s fleet of vehicles includes supercars like Bugatti, Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, Camaro, Mercedes and many more.
- The world’s tallest building is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai, according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Creating New World Records Every Year .Be it the tallest, largest, biggest, best, one of its kind – the UAE is full of these.
- Initiated in 2006, the Masdar City is a planned city project in Abu Dhabi and aims at being the world’s first zero-carbon, zero-waste, car-free city
- The Dubai mall is one of the largest malls in the world! It is spread over an area of 12 million square meters. It has over 1200 stores, 26 cinema screens and over 120 cafes and restaurants.
- The UAE has one of the most impressive literacy rates in the world, with a general literacy rate of 93%.
- This fact about UAE is for all the automobile enthusiasts. The Ferrari World is the first Ferrari branded theme park in the world.
- The Dubai Aquarium Tank, with a capacity of 10 million litres, is the largest suspended aquarium in the world! It is situated at the ground level of the Dubai Mall
- Dubai boasts of having the biggest picture frame in the world. The Dubai Frame, which is 492 feet tall
- A 155-million-year-old fossil of Diplodocus Longus – famously known as the ‘Dubai Dino’ is permanently on display in the Dubai Mall.
- The ‘Dubai Celebration Chain’ was created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Dubai shopping festival. It is the world’s longest handmade gold chain.
- Dubai has four human-made islands- The Palm Jumeirah, the Palm Jebel Ali, Deira Island and The Worlds.